- 22 oz Bottles and 5.16/15.5 Gal Draft
- 9.2% ABV
- 38 IBU
Aphotic [ā-fō’-tic] Greek: without light.
Formally defined as the depths in water beyond which less than one percent of sunlight penetrates. Aphotic is a beer with a very dark side. Just one sip and you will understand the true depths of its darkness as the deep, luxurious layers of malt rich-ness tantalize and tease your taste buds.
- Bronze Medal GABF 2014 Imperial Porter Category
- 2015 Good Foods Award Winner
- 2016 Good Foods Award Finalist
- Bronze Medal 2016 West Coast Invitational Mild, Porters and Stouts category